Siding Installation and Replacement in Raleigh, North Carolina
At Triangle Painting & Siding, we pride ourselves on delivering top-notch siding installation and replacement services at competitive rates. Our experienced team of professionals is attentive to detail and dedicated to delivering results that are guaranteed to satisfy. Whatever you have envisioned for your property’s new look, we can make it a reality.
No matter the job, we start with a free estimate. This means our customers never have to make any guesses about the price or scope of our work. To secure yours, reach out and let us know what you need from our Raleigh siding installation and replacement services. We are always at the ready to help new and returning customers transform their properties.
The Most Popular Types of Siding
If you are in the market to install new siding or upgrade what you already have, there are many options available to you.
Below we have listed some of the most popular types of siding and why you might choose them:
- Wood: This is a classic choice that can add natural beauty and warmth to any home or business. It can be painted or stained to match any exterior color scheme and is available in many different styles such as cedar shakes or clapboard.
- Metal: If you are looking for durability, metal is a great choice. It can last for decades, staying strong through severe weather and resisting rot, fires, pests, and more.
- James Hardie (Fiber Cement): Like metal, this type of siding is resistant to rot, fire, and pests. It also comes in a variety of colors and textures that can mimic the look of natural wood siding without the need for regular maintenance or painting. Additionally, Hardie siding has a long life expectancy and comes with a great warranty.
How Long Does Siding Last?
The length of time your siding will last depends on the material, how it was installed, and the type of weather it has withstood. James Hardie siding, as an example, can last for over 50 years.
When Should You Replace Your Siding?
Replacing your siding is no small endeavor. It is, however, essential for keeping your home or business protected. So how do you know when it might be time to look into a replacement?
Watch for these signs:
- Visible Wear or Damage: If your siding is cracked, full of holes, or warped, it is likely a good idea to replace it.
- Excessive Repairs: Have you had to repair your siding multiple times over? A replacement could be a cost-effective way to put a stop to the costs of these repairs and give you peace of mind.
- Rot: Siding that has succumbed to rot ought to be replaced. Doing so can ensure your property is safe from water damage and other risks.
- Pest Damage: Termites and carpenter ants can wreak havoc on certain types of siding. Should you have a problem with either pest, you might need to replace the siding materials they have damaged.
- Poor Energy Efficiency: Quality siding can make a noticeable difference in your energy efficiency. If your electric or gas bills are increasing from month to month, a siding replacement could put a stop to these increases, or even lower your utilities.
Get Started with Us Today!
For siding installation or replacement in Raleigh, there is no one better to turn to than Triangle Painting & Siding. To get started, contact us today. We would be glad to help you weigh your options for siding materials and set your siding up for long-term success. Numerous home and business owners have been happy they went with us, and we believe you would be too.
Reach out online or call (919) 504-9490 to get a free estimate.
Work with a team of certified professionals on each step of the process.
We complete each job in a timely manner so you can enjoy your beautiful home.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
Booking a home painter is more convenient than ever.
“The team got all the painting and fixed our damaged wood siding in under a week at a great price.” - Mary
“Gave my home the final touches needed and helped me get top dollar for my home when we sold.” - Joseph
“After receiving quotes from three different companies, Triangle Painting & Siding was the easiest choice.” - Kelsey
“It was easy to schedule a time for them to do the job and we are very happy with how it turned out.” - Randi
“The crew was top notch and the end result is just beautiful.” - Nancy
“Transformed my home with new paint and trim. Very pleased.” - Glenn