Exterior Painting in Raleigh, North Carolina
If you want your home or business to look its best and stay protected from the weather throughout the year, trust Triangle Painting & Siding for exterior painting in Raleigh. Since 2018, we have delivered top-quality solutions. Whether you are aiming to boost your home’s curb appeal or need to fix old, worn-out paint, you can count on us to get the job done right. In fact, we guarantee it! To secure a free estimate for your next project, contact us today. We serve residential and commercial property owners in Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Durham, Chapel Hill, and Garner.
How Exterior Paint Protects Your Home or Business
Many do not think of their property’s exterior paint as a form of protection. It is, however, a crucial component of any home or business, as it prevents the elements from damaging siding and other exterior features.
Here is how:
- Paint is moisture resistant. This protects wooden materials and others that could be susceptible to water damage. Come rain or snow, quality exterior paint is going to keep underlying materials dry.
- Many kinds of paint are UV-resistant. Excessive sunlight can cause significant wear on a property’s exterior. This is why certain paints have been designed to resist UV rays.
- Paint creates a flexible seal. Throughout the seasons, a good coat of paint is going to expand and contract without cracking. This gives homes and businesses year-round defense from storms, long periods of sunshine, and more.
When to Update Your Exterior Paint
The benefits of quality exterior paint are clear, but how do you know when it is time to upgrade yours? We have you covered. Below you will find five signs to watch out for.
Call us if your exterior paint has:
- Faded: Over time, exposure to the sun and weather can cause paint to fade and lose its vibrance.
- Peeled or Cracked: As paint ages, it can begin to peel or crack, exposing the underlying surfaces to moisture and leaving it susceptible to water damage.
- Bubbled or Blistered: If the paint on the exterior of the building is bubbling or blistering, it may be due to moisture that has gotten trapped beneath its surface.
- Chalked: This is when a powder-like substance—similar to chalk—begins to accumulate on the surface of the paint. It is a sure sign that the paint is breaking down and losing its strength.
- Visible Damage: Excessive scuffs, scratches, stains, and other kinds of damage are all signs that your paint is not offering the protection it ought to.
Should you notice any of the signs above but are not sure whether you ought to repaint your entire building or repair certain spots, consult with us. We would be happy to share our expert opinion on how you ought to move forward.
Any Aesthetic and Any Style—We Have You Covered
Your exterior paint can do so much more than just protect you. There are countless color options out there to choose from, and we can bring any of them to your home or business. Whatever your style, and no matter the aesthetic you are after, our team has the skill and know-how to make what you have envisioned a reality. For exterior painting in Raleigh that can last and help your property stand out from the rest, turn to Triangle Painting & Siding.
Work with a team of certified professionals on each step of the process.
We complete each job in a timely manner so you can enjoy your beautiful home.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
We offer a variety of options. Call to learn about the details.
Booking a home painter is more convenient than ever.
“The team got all the painting and fixed our damaged wood siding in under a week at a great price.” - Mary
“Gave my home the final touches needed and helped me get top dollar for my home when we sold.” - Joseph
“After receiving quotes from three different companies, Triangle Painting & Siding was the easiest choice.” - Kelsey
“It was easy to schedule a time for them to do the job and we are very happy with how it turned out.” - Randi
“The crew was top notch and the end result is just beautiful.” - Nancy
“Transformed my home with new paint and trim. Very pleased.” - Glenn